Thursday, January 30, 2014

Click Here to Show that You've Read and Agree!



We want to make life easy for you so first read these 29 pages and 10,000 words. Then click that you have read, fully understand and agree with everything we’ve said.


That's what I faced when I signed up for online banking.

I wasn't inclined to read those 20 pages of legal sounding phrases.
I didn't want to pay a lawyer to explain them the me.

So what do you think I did?

Yep, just clicked and ignored all that legal talk. Who every reads that nonsense and who every understands it?

You know that they plan to screw you anyways.
They can afford to pay their lawyers much more that you can imagine.

So you plug your nose against the stench and jump in - and hope that you don't sink.




George Torok Host of Business in Motion Business Speaker Listen to Business in Motion audio PodCasts On iTunes Business in Motion on Facebook Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: